Supplied with pre-installed drawstring and coupler.
94mm id, 110mm od
The flexibility of the duct minimises the need for bends.
- High compression strength.
- Protects cables and reduces risk of damage.
- High chemical resistance.
- Twinwall ducting offers the advantages of a lightweight flexible product combined with high strength and durability. The coils are designed to meet the required compression strength to current highways specification.
- Manufactured in polyethylene, the pipe is supplied in 50 metre coils and with one coupling
- The external corrugated profile gives the product added strength and the internal bore is smooth to prevent pipes from snagging.
- The lightweight flexible duct copes with trench undulations and the high impact resistance minimises special preparation of beds and eliminates the need for special surrounds in most cases.
- Fully compliant with EN-61386-24 for Class 3 applications.
* Please check with your Utility Supplier to confirm that the pipe meets with their specification *