Features and Benefits of Metro Covers and Frames – Composite Anti Slip:
- Composite covers available with an integral anti-skid pattern on the surface, load rated to BS EN124 Class B125
- Covers are black in colour and marked “Naylor Drainage” with the legend “Traffic Signals” or “Street Lighting” where applicable
- Covers have integral lifting keyholes and locking features available as standard
- A wide external frame flange enables easy fit onto Naylor Access Chambers allowing direct loading to be evenly transferred
- A deep seated galvanised frame ensures flush fit to Naylor Access Chambers
- Covers available in all sizes to fit Naylor Access Chambers
- Galvanised covers also available
- Approved by many Local Authorities
- Successfully pass SRV requirements, wet and dry
- Stocked as standard
Dimension 600mm x 600mm
Standard loading to: BS EN 124 Class B 125.
Estimated Delivery 3-5 working days
Delivery charges applied at checkout.
Delivery Policy can be viewed here