Yellow Flexible Coiled Twinwall Gas Pipe Ducting with preinstalled draw string and coupler.
Various diameters and coil lengths.
Manufactured in polyethylene, the pipe is normally supplied in either 6 metre lengths or 50 metre coils. The external corrugated profile gives the product added strength and the internal bore is smooth to prevent cables from snagging.
The lightweight, flexible duct copes with trench undulations and the high impact resistance minimises special preparation of beds and eliminates the need for special surrounds in most instances.
- The ducting has simple push fit joints for ease of installation and HDPE flexibility minimises the need for bends
- Duct is colour coded to customer requirements and can be printed to individual customer specifications
- High compression strength
- Protects cables and reduces risk of damage
- Water resistant if sealed and can be laid at extreme temperatures
- High chemical resistance
MetroFlex (coils) are designed to meet the required compression strength to current Highways specification and are supplied in various colours and markings to suit NJUG recommendations.
** Please check with your utility provider to make sure that this product meets with their specification **
Estimated Delivery 3-5 working days
Delivery charges applied at checkout.
Delivery Policy can be viewed here